The Missouri Innovation Corporation manages two revolving loan fund programs to help entrepreneurs in the region secure financing for their new or existing small businesses. In doing so, the MIC aims to create and retain jobs in Southeast Missouri; complement (not replace) financing from local lenders; and partner with local public and private organization that provide complementary resources important to local businesses.
Intermediary Relending Program
The IRP is financed through the U.S. Department of Agriculture. To learn more, click to expand each topic below.
+ Loan Basics
- Fixed term rates
- 2 - 10 year terms
- $5,000 - $125,000 loan sizes
- Must have bank as primary lender
+ Eligible Projects
- The acquisition, construction, conversion, enlargement, or repair of a business or business facility, particularly when jobs will be created or retained.
- The purchase or development of land (easements, rights of way, buildings, facilities, leases, materials)
- To purchase equipment, leasehold improvements, machinery, supplies
- Startup costs and working capital
- Pollution control and abatement
- Transportation services
- Feasibility studies
- Hotels, motels, B&Bs, convention centers
+ Eligible Counties
- Cape Girardeau
- New Madrid
- St. Francis
- Ste. Genevieve